Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week....                                                                                                                           August 15, 2016

Hi all! I hope all is well! 

This was a good week! We started out with Pday, we watched "The book of Life" and "Zootopia" While eating pizza. Great pday in my opinion! We had an awesome district meeting and we spoke a lot about our goals and who we want to focus on this month. My comp and I have a lot of work to do but we hope to end this month with one marriage and 4 baptisms!! We met with them every day to help them stay on top of things! 

We contacted a lot of new people and we hope that they will progress for September! We found this new family and we taught them about the Restoration. They seem really cool and We hope they will progress. 
Yesterday we had another family night with the fam that we're going to marry. We spoke about praying, reading, and attending church. We then played a game that has a special place in my heart... OCTOPUS 8!!! It was hard to teach them the game at first  (in spanish it's called Pulpo 8) but it was hilarious and they loved it!! The kids wanted to keep playing it over and over and over. It was awesome to bring a little bit of home to Perú! 

As you can see by the photos, my comp, Stefy, and her cousin Kateryn and I went up to the mountain that says, Christ comes. We took pictures and then did divisions and went to work on that hill! in some of the pictures you can see all of Comas!!! IT'S HUGE!!!! 

Well, to end my week I just want to share a spiritual experience we had... We taught a less active about the priesthood. He recieved el Sacerdocio Aronico yesterday. He was nervous. I was so grateful that I was able to share my testimony with him about the priesthood and the fact that my grandfathers, my dad, and my brother have it. I testified about it's power and the authority that all worthy men can have. I'm grateful for the priesthood!! 

I hope you all have a great week!! I love you!!!! 

--- Hermana Hicken

"Christ Comes"




No comments:

Post a Comment