Sunday, September 4, 2016

Everyone Wants a Waterbuffalo...                                                                               August 1, 2016

Hello everyone. This was a good week. We had a couple miracles and an awesome Pday! For Pday we went to the Zoo. I did see a waterbuffalo and a lot of llamas. Also, Theres this animal... Its a rabbit/squirrel. I attached a photo.... I call it... Squirrlit... But that is not it's name. It was cool to go to the zoo. Afterwards we went to Lima Central. We hung out there and then left. I was exhausted but we went full out and worked HARD! 

We got this refrence for a family that was attending church in Los Olivos (30 minutes from my area). We went to their house and found out that they had been waiting there.. for us!! We taught them the Restauracion (I cant spell it in ingles) and invited them to be baptized. Almost all of them came to church. (only their father didn't come). ANd the 2 boys went to young mens. When we left the young mens president said, You have got to baptize them!! We asked him why and he said that these boys knew a ton about the gospel even though they weren't members. Both the boys want to be baptized. 

We invited them to a family night last night and it was amazing! We taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it was awesome to see them feel that Spirit! I'm super excited to get to know them better and help them. My comp and I don't have transfers so another 6 weeks!!!! We'll see what happens! :) I love you all! Thanks for the love and support!! 

--- Hermana Hicken




No comments:

Post a Comment