Sunday, September 4, 2016

"I'm getting married in the morning!"‏                                August 29, 2016


Name that musical!!! 

Well, what a week!!! After stressing about marriages baptisms, and having a freaking year in the mission.... It all passed!! Friday was insane!!!! In the morning we met with Vilma and Martin and they then got ready for the marriage. In the afternoon we went to Tahuantinsuyo and VILMA AND MARTIN GOT HITCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wedding full of tears (brides part) and quiet/shy answers (groom's part) but they got hitched! Afterwards, my comp and I worked until 8:30 pm when we had the baptism! We waited for them to get there and we started. It was awesome and super spiritual. We had a lot of investigators come who now want to listen to us!!! Baptisms are the best!!! 

And after that crazy baptism my comp and I celebrated my one year mark!!!! 6 months to go!!!! AHHHHHH!!! What happened!!! I'm old... Anyway we celebrated it with pizza and maracuyá cake. yummy. 
The rest of the week was pretty normal. We worked super hard to have success with these three baptisms and I am very happy that all worked out well. Our mission has a new goal to work harder with the Book of Mormon and I hope that this next week my comp and I can have awesome experiences with it! I have a very strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and I hope to share it with ya'll soon!

Love you all!!!!!! 

--- Hermana Hicken



Martin, Vilma, Naysha and Oscar with President and Sister Godfrey

 This gigantic balloon popped and scared me to death!




No comments:

Post a Comment