Sunday, September 4, 2016


One year older and wiser too... I think...‏                              August 8, 2016


First off, thank you for the birthday wishes! It was an awesome birthday! We ate cake and worked super hard and had a ton of success! Sadly we didn't watch the olympics but please give me a play by play on what happens! :)

Wow, what a week! I'll start by saying that God is blessing us a ton!! We currently have two families that we are teaching that are going to church. We have one family that is getting married this month and we are working on the other one! (I should be a matchmaker or something... ;)) anyway! They are amazing and I love them dearly! We also have two men that we are working with. They both came to church and like it and they have a baptisimal date set for the 20th! 

The Lord is truly blessing us! We had an awesome Family night with about 30 people!! I'll try to send a picture of it but it was awesome! We watched Legacy, the pioneer film, and I testified about my ancestors. I'm so grateful for their example and their faith! 

Last thing I want to say is... keep the Sabbath day holy. That is something that we struggle with a ton here. Spend your time with your family. They are what matters most this day. I have a strong testimony that if we keep the Sabbath day holy we will have so many blessings and we will be more united as a church, and as families! I love you all! :) Thanks for everything! I hope you all have an awesome week! 

--- Hermana Hicken
My Birthday Cake

A wierd fruit that looks like a tomato in leaves but it tastes like and orange

Quail Eggs!!! Yes, they're really good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment