Monday, April 25, 2016

NEW TEMPLE! GUESS WHERE IT IS.....‏
https://bay181.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://bay181.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://bay181.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://bay181.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifHi y’all. I can’t hide the fact that I am screaming inside... We found out about 5 minutes ago where the new temple will be... guess where?... EN LOS OLIVOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all have no idea where that is huh... Well I’ll tell you. It is 5 minutes outside my mission. I was in Tahuantinsuyo before, and literally if you crossed the street you’re in Los Olivos... THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!! I am so coming for the open house and dedication. (Sorry mom and dad, but it’s happening) ;)

Well the rest of the week was normal... on Monday we didn’t have normal pday, we worked. Then on Wednesday we had pday and we went to Lima central. We hung out all day there. It was awesome. SO MANY gringos!! We enjoyed a nice pizza from Papa Johns, went to an Inca museum and then bought cool stuff. I found the coolest llama hat in the world and I will be sharing the photo. I will be buying it the next time I go... ;) 

The rest of the week we went and taught some awesome lessons. I really love testifying about the work that we do here in Family History, and with the temple so close to us... It's really an amazing thing that is going to happen here. I am so happy to be here and to be teaching solely about the temple and our ancestors!! I freaking love Lima!!!! ;) 

 I love you all and I hope you are doing well. 

LOVE YOU!!
Hermana Hicken
Our zone- minus the elder taking the picture. 

 The cathedral en la plaza de armas.

 The sisters in our zone. hna Tangren and hna Chiguano are from my group (in the CCM)


My comp and I 

 Inca thingy. I think a medallion. 

Yes my face looks huge with a llama hat on... I was so happy that day!! :)

i just need my trusty llama steed... 

there he is... 

One of the elders bought this souvenir to take home

My apartment


No comments:

Post a Comment