Monday, May 2, 2016

Hi all, 

I hope you are all doing great! This was a good week. We still haven’t gone to the temple but we're going this next week. We had a normal week so there really isn't much to share. But it was cool. We taught a lot of lessons about the plan of salvation which has now become my favorite topic! I love the feeling I get when I’m with someone and we're looking for their great grandfather and we find him. Literally their faces light up with joy and they are so happy! It's awesome!! 

It's starting to get really cold here. Here in San Juan de Lurigancho the weather is super strong. It’s SUPER hot and SUPER cold. There is no in between. It's going to get cold really quick. But it's all good. I’m ready for it!! 

I'm sorry I don’t have a ton to say this week, but I hope all is well.  I also want to say thanks to all the mothers in my family. My mom, grandmothers, young women leaders, and other mother figures. Y’all are the best. I love you and I have included a foto with my thanks. :) I hope all is well in Utah. 

Love you!!!!!!!!  

--- Hermana Hicken

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
My tag.. here in our mission if your tag is dirty it means that you've got some time. As you can see, mine is pretty dirty. I've got a way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment