Wednesday, April 6, 2016

He is Risen!
3/28/16

Wow was this week weird... 
First, to set all your minds at ease, my companions mom is doing better. Through many prayers and fasting, she is getting better and Hna Morrillo is doing awesome! :) 

Yeah, so the rest of the week was interesting. For pday we watched Megamind and ate pizza. We had a couple of miracles... we got 7 new investigators!!! 3 have baptismal dates!! :) Sadly we didn’t have a baptism yesterday but we're going to have many next month. Sorry I don’t have any pictures today :(

Also, today is the end of the transfer... I have my info. I’m leaving Chinchaysuyo. After 6 months I'm going. I'm leaving for Canto Grande and I’m going to be a family history consultant. I have mixed feelings but I’m excited to help bring the people in the spirit world to the gospel. I have LOVED being here in Chincha and I’m going to miss it here, but Heavenly Father always has a plan. 

The women's conference was awesome and I loved every minute of it! I'm so grateful that they all spoke about love and service, it's so true and please serve with all your heart and love those you serve! 

I also would like to bear my testimony that I know that Christ lives. He suffered and died for each of us and he lives again. I'm grateful for his example for us here. Follow him always and know that he is there for each of us. He Lives. 

Hermana Hicken

No comments:

Post a Comment