Monday, April 18, 2016

Temple, Cleaning, Interviews, and Weather‏
It's always great to talk about the weather, no?? It saves us from the awkward moments.... Well, the weather here is starting to change... The nights are freezing cold and the days are burning hot... I don’t know whether to wear short sleeves, or a coat... or both at the same time. 

Second! We went to the temple once again!! It’s freaking amazing. The temple!! LOVE IT!!!! :) The converts love it too! I love seeing their happy shining faces when they know that they've helped the people they love!

Next, we had our revision de cuarto. I’m sorry I don’t what it’s called in English, but we had to clean our apartment because HNA Erickson came... Let’s just say that my comp and I were up until even the dogs stopped barking.... It was an interesting night... But the next morning we woke up on time and finished a little cleaning and then Hna Erickson came and we got homemade cookies that were amazing! :) We then had interviews with President. Mine went well, he joked with me that I’m ready to train.... hahaha no... :) 

Later in the week we had a meeting with President. We talked with him about Family History and what we can do. We're going to change Family History here in the mission! 

I would like to share with you all one of my favorite scriptures. Jacob 6:12. Yes, the picture is in Spanish but it says “Oh be wise, what more can I say...” more or less. I translated it from Spanish to English, but you can look it up! :) It’s a great scripture and a life lesson... Stay smart y’all. :) 

All is well here in Peru. I’m still loving the mission life! :) I love you all, have a great week!!! :)
pics: temple, the scripture, and I got a package and the zone leaders thought they were hilarious and wrote on it. :) 


--- Hermana Hicken





(Sarah sent a picture to show how the skirt I sent fit)



No comments:

Post a Comment