Wednesday, April 6, 2016

PRAYERS PLEASE
March 21, 2016
Hi all, 
This week was a hard week and it wasn't because our investigator ditched us or that our ward is crazy... it's because my companion's mom is dying. I can't go into details but we heard the news on Thursday. She’s been in constant contact with her mother and that’s helped but it's so rough. I'm asking you all to pray for her. Hna Morillo. The power of prayers is real and I know that with prayers my companion can get the comfort that she needs. 

Other than that it's been an okay week. Abel, our investigator might get baptized this next Saturday and our other miracle investigator (Pedro) is hopefully getting baptized on Sunday!!!! :) 

The cool stuff that happened this week: I made tuna with ají, onions and limes. It’s good, you should try it!! :) And I got a pen that has a pencil included... what??? I’ll send pictures at some point and time. Here’s some pics that I didn’t send last week but yeah, and here’s my tuna creation! :) 


Sorry, this week is a little crazy but thank you for your patience and support. I love you all!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment