Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Let Freedom Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!‏  


Hello My fellow Patriots!!! (not the NFL team, please!!) 

Happy Fourth of July! I'm sorry that I cannot be there enjoying the warm weather, hot dogs, fireworks, watermelon, and ice cream. But do know that I will be celebrating the freedom on top of my roof tonight with sparklers and lemonade.... :) I've realized this week how blessed I am to have been born in such a country as the USA. It truly is the Promised Land and God has blessed us with so much! We really can't and won't realize it until we leave it and see what others go through in the world. I love Perú and I have learned so much and I am truly grateful for my heritage!!

This week was great! We got to meet our new president! He is super short but awesome. His wife is awesome too! They have three kids here as well. One girl and two boys. They are pretty cool. It was interesting to get to know them. Pres. Godfrey told us up front that his first priority is his family and then the Lord and then us. That was interesting to me. I'm glad that He can take time to take care of his family. 
We took out to baptismal dates this week. one for this Saturday and one for the 23rd. We also have 3 more that could be baptized this month!!! We had our monthly goal meeting for Comas and We put the goal of 21 baptisms in July (as a zone).  

My Comp and I are doing good. We are working super hard and we are excited to see what happens!!! She's awesome and she has a lot of patience for me. I am really grateful that I have this time with her! Well I better get going! Have a great night blowing things up!!! I love you all!!! Be proud to be an AMERICAN!!!! 

- Hermana Hicken
Happy birthday mom! I bought a cheesecake to celebrate it!

Lima

 My comp and I in the sun!! 

my proud planner!


yes... I am patriotic today!

I FOUND ROOT BEER!!!!!!! I was in heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment