Monday, July 18, 2016

July 11, 2016
Previous messageNext messageBack to messages

no tengo idea de que debo decir....‏

Hi all. This was a good week! Sadly our fechas all fell. I'm kinda annoyed but it's all good because God has a plan! He put in our path three or four new investigators that can be baptized this month!!They are pretty cool. 

Nothing really happened this week, sorry I also don't have pictures...  I forgot the adapter... :D but, a cool thing is that we had a lesson with this family and we taught them about church attendance. I am very grateful that I grew up going to church every week.  And that I learned at a young age how important it is to stay close to the Spirit and trust in the Lord. I was reading today in Alma 38: 2. Alma says to his son how proud he was that his son learned to trust the Lord in his youth. and that's the same with us. We have to learn to trust in the Lord, especially when we're young. I learned how to trust and listen to the Lord through going to church, reading my scriptures, praying, and attending seminary and institute. We need to learn to  trust in the Lord and in His plan. I'm grateful for His love and for the love of my Savior.. 
Well that's it for this week. On Wednesday my comp and I are going to the temple to celebrate our birthdays! That'll be awesome!!! 

Love you!!! Don't die of heat stroke!

- Hermana Hicken

No comments:

Post a Comment