Monday, July 18, 2016

It's jinxed to talk about your investigators. :)‏


Hi everyone!! This week was great! On Monday we went to Chili's and ate hamburgers. I enjoyed it thoroughly. On Wednesday we went to the temple. It was my  comp's birthday so we hung out there and did a session. It was nice to actually enter and do some work! and guess what the best part was... I understood the entire thing!!!! I was very happy!! :) I felt at home in the temple and it was very hard to leave but my comp and I were hungry and Subway was calling.... :) I love the temple, as I have said it a thousand times, (I'll never get tired of saying it) the temple is the House of God. He walks those halls and He is there. I KNOW it! I'm grateful that I had the small opportunity to be in His house and I hope that I can be there again soon! I love that place so much! 

The rest of the week was normal! We worked super hard. As you can see from my title I have recently decided that it is bad luck to talk about my investigators because every time I talk about them, something happens... but, I will say that we have two baptismal dates and we are working SUPER hard. One was a woman who contacted us in the street and the only way we've been able to talk to her since was through cellular. but she accepted a date and had an interview! MIRACLE!!!! 

That's all for this week... Oh, and just so you all know, This next week i'll be writing on Tuesday not Monday just so you know... This is the first time that we have ever switched Pday... it's weird... but yeah. :) have a great week!!!! Love you all!

--- Hermana Hicken

The brightness of the sun was killing my eyes!!
My comp's birthday


I was bored of posing normally. 


SUBWAY!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment