Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Oh what a freezing cold morning.. oh what a freaking cold day.... I have a very cold feeling... I'm gonna freeze today!!!!‏


If you get my title you're cool. I'll give you a hint... Oklahoma.

Well this week I was in the field.. and the field is AWESOME! and super cold!!!! We had a miracle on Saturday. SUN!!!!! It was awesome!! 

My comp is cool. Hna Antunez. She's 22 and from Honduras. She has 3 months in the mission! She's still new so I have to take all the reigns which is new for me but I'm excited! The only things that really happened this week were that we said goodbye to Pres. Erickson. He leaves on Wednesday and Pres Godfrey comes tonight!! CRAZY!!!! 

My area is huge but its awesome! I love it a lot!! I've really learned to love it in just a few days! 
We have a lot of potential for July. We have this family that is married!!! I love teaching them about the temple!! It's amazing how boldly and directly we can speak when we speak with the spirit! I love it! Well, I don't have a TON of time... My  comp got us lost so I was sprinting here. ;) but it's all good! Thanks for all the love and support Love you all!

--- Hermana Hicken
My comp, me, pres. Erickson and sis Erickson

My new family history shirt.. yes... it was so cold that day!! 

And a hill that says that Christ is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment