Monday, May 30, 2016

That awkward moment between your Pre-mortal Existence and your Resurrection
Hello! Wow, a crazy week twas this week... first, I am alive and well! After a week of tests they found that I have bronchitis. (I could’ve told you that) but, I am on another set of pills that will help me get of this... ;) 

This week was pretty good! On PDAY we watched Kung Fu Panda 3. It’s hilarious, I liked it.  On Tuesday we went to Independencia and I had my blood drawn and did a spit test. I am very impressed with the lady that did the blood test, I didn't feel a thing!! :) We then came back and had our district meeting. We learned all about being diligent and obedient to the Lord. The rest of the week was normal, on Friday we went to Independencia again and I that's when they told me about bronchitis... Oh on Thursday I hit my 9 month mark!! WHAT???  I can't believe I’m on the downhill now.... AHHH!!!! ITs not okay.... my companion and I celebrated by buying chicken and french fries... I also made a poster thingy. (see photos)

This week I learned a lot more about the plan that God has for us. He gave us about 90 years to learn and to grow and to become the best we can be, but he knew we wouldn't be able to come back to Him without someone to save us. So He gave us His Son. Jesus Christ paid the price, all he asks is that we follow Him and use His gift. I am so grateful for that gift, I love my Savior and My Father in Heaven. 

That’s all for this week! I love you all and Have a good summer week! 


--- Hermana Hicken





yes... that is one of the pills I take, and yes.. I drew a minion on it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment