Monday, October 26, 2015

2 Meses!!!!‏
Hola everyone!! It's Monday again!! :) This week was good! I'll start with Monday after p day. We did a food challenge! We had to eat a ton of different things, like Inca Kola, bread, marshmallows, granadilla, and a RAW EGG!!!! Yes, I ate a raw egg.... No, it was not good. It was terrible. Oh well. We made cookies with Michelle and Lillie (members) and they were yummy. On Tuesday we had a zone conference. We talked about how important it is to have your investigators come to church. It was a great conference and to end it, we got PIZZA!!!!! 
We have this investigator named Josue and guess what... He's getting baptized!!! On the 14th of November.  He's awesome and so I’m excited. 
We played futbol this week and I head butted the ball! That was interesting!  Also I made a wonderful discovery... Perù has fry sauce... FRY SAUCE granted, it's not Utah fry sauce but it's fry sauce!!!!!! :)
We had a regional conference and Elder Anderson spoke through satellite. He spoke in Spanish and did really well! Seeing as how he knows no Spanish, it was awesome. 
Our other investigators are good but they have a ton of excuses as to why they can't come to church. It’s very frustrating. The language is coming along fine. :)
Well. I gotta go! I love you all! Thank you for your prayers and patience with me!!  

- Hermana Hicken
My comp and me
At a member's home for lunch. 
pescado con arroz and beans

This is a moto. We use them to get around places and it's insane.

Fruit - it's very expensive here

Perro peruana. As you can see... they are... interesting.
The best hamburger ever. It has fries on it and fry sauce and lettuce and it's so yummy.


The ocean is that grey thing in the back


The best cookies in the world. Alfajores. Look them up and try to make them. They are so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment