Monday, February 15, 2016

Wait... it's already been a week?‏



Well, this week was insane!! We had transfers this week, I'm STILL in Chincha!! I'll have 7 months here when we have transfers again! But I’m okay with it because we've got a lot of work to do! So, we're working! 

We got a new district leader, Elder Gerken. He’s got 8 months in the mission and he's cool. I don’t have a picture of our district yet but I’ll send one next week. We worked extremely hard this week.  Our zone is seriously on fire. Hna Morillo and I had 43 lessons this week! :) We worked a lot with our investigator who is getting married on the 26th and it's awesome to see him progress!! :) 

The new thing that happened this week is pictured below... so we have this cat. She lives in the church and two or three weeks ago, we decided that she is our investigator. She attends every Sunday, she is a hard worker but she broke a commandment, the Law of Chastity... and so we're working on that, but I think she regrets it because she now lives in a box outside of the church and can't party with all the other cats. :)   Yeah, we're insane... :) but all is well here in Chincha. 


I've learned a lot this week about being diligent in everything, and working to have the same success every week. I also learned that everyone can change. Like Asencio, he hated the church and then one day he decided to attend church and now he's baptized and happier than he ever was before. 
Well, I gotta go, but I love you all and I hope y’all are doing great!!

Love you! Hermana Hicken

Happy Valentines Day!!! 

My comp



No comments:

Post a Comment