Monday, February 22, 2016

Really slow computers are the best... NOT ;)‏

Hey y’all,
We have a new internet place which is great, the problem is that this computer is slow. I’m not used to it, it's like getting used to a new companion... so be patient. There will be a lot of errors, and mistakes. :) But it’s fine. All is well in Chincha. We had 44 lessons this week which is a new record for me. That was cool :) This week was pretty normal. Two things I’d like to share... 1. It was a week of mystery meats again... a. I ate wild boar on Saturday. b. I ate duck on Sunday and c. I ate tuna fish soup Sunday night… what???? But all was yummy and I didn’t die of food poisoning. 

The second cool thing is that we had a zone conference this week and talked about repentance. We talked about how we need to call the people to repentance. It’s so awesome! I love talking to people about repentence. They know what they're doing wrong, they just need to repent. :) 

Our investigator is getting married this Friday and baptized Saturday! I’m so excited for it and I’ll tell you how it goes!!  I love you all have a great week! :)


My lovely mother and grandmother (Sarah's trainer and her trainer’s trainer)
Charging the tablets in the sacrament meeting...nice
Although I do miss the states. I don’t miss them that much to have cheetos in my doritos... thank you very much!! 



--- Hermana Hicken

No comments:

Post a Comment