Monday, February 8, 2016

Don't Trust the Meat
https://bay167.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://bay167.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://bay167.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifI learned many wonderful lessons this week but the first that I must share is to never trust meat if it isn't chicken.... THERE IS A REASON EVERYONE FEEDS US CHICKEN! 

Why? Well, Hermana Morillo and I were having a nice lunch with a member. The meal was different, meat, potatoes, and rice. We were fine until about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. We both got food poisoning. I also think I got something else too because I had a high fever for a few days and a cold. But hey, I'm better. :) Seriously, I’m better. :) We won’t be eating mysterious meats anymore, I promise that! :) 

Well, the rest of the week was great! Tahua is doing awesome!! :) We made our new goal for the month of February. 25 baptisms. It's high but we can do it! :) We also made this banner (see picture) and showed it off at the meeting of leaders! 


My comp and I are doing great! We got our other part-member family (the husband isn't a member) to commit to marriage AND... BAPTISM!!! His baptism is going to be on the 27th!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!! It's so cool to be a part of this area! 

Bueno, the rest of the week was pretty normal. I've learned a lot about diligence, and trusting in the Lord this week and I'm loving it here in Chincha! :) I love you all and have a great week!!!! :)

Pictures: the two fruits are mangos. One is HUGE the other is as big as a quail egg.... no joke. :) 


--- Hermana Hicken


Thanks for the package mom and grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment