Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!! ;)‏
Merry late Christmas!!!! I hope your Christmas was as great as mine! ;) It was so awesome to be able to talk to you guys for Christmas! I forgot how much I missed seeing everyone!!! This week was good! 

We had exchanges with the hna capacitadoras which was awesome! The rest of the week was really normal. On Christmas Eve we had PDay. We played dodge ball as zones, ate real hamburgers and hot dogs and real American soda, and then did skits. Our skit was about dear Johning. We got second. The zone that won did their skit on the 12 days of Christmas - mission style. It was awesome! ;) We then had a talk by Presidente in which he screamed "You shall not pass" and told us that we completed the goal for the year!!! And we still have a week to go!!! :) The goal for the mission is 1600 and by Thursday 1603 people were baptized! How crazy is that? It’s awesome! :) Anyway, we then watched Home Alone. I’ve gotta say, I was super trunkie. ;) Anyway, we then went to work and at 9 pm we went to our apartment. We stayed up til midnight to watch the fireworks. 

Navidad is different here in Perú. They practically blow up the mountains because there are so many fireworks. It was so awesome, it was like world war 3 but happy! :) 

Anyway, the next morning, we woke up and worked until it was time to talk to families! After I talked to you guys, we went back to work and taught lessons about Christ and his importance in our lives.  The rest of the week was pretty normal. I’m done with my training so that’s awesome!! :) 

I love you all and I'll try to send pictures but this computer doesn’t like me. I love you all. Have a great week! Love ya!!! 

--- Hermana Hicken


No comments:

Post a Comment