Monday, January 4, 2016

A new year, a new COMPANION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‏
Bueno, Hola everybody!! Happy New Year! I can't believe that another year has come and gone!! I'll just get right into it! This week was awesome! I haven't worked this hard in a long time! I have been exhausted EVERY night!! Also, it’s been extremely hot every day and super bright so we come home exhausted!! :) 

Monday, we found out that HNA Aguilera was getting transferred to Independencia and I was staying here in Chinca! So she had to pack, that was interesting. 
Saying goodbye to my comp

Tuesday, we had cambios (transfers). It was blistering hot and super bright! But I got a new comp! Hna Morillo! She's from Trujillo Perú! She came in two weeks before me which means that we're leaving together! That's pretty cool. We then went straight to work! 

Meeting my new companion
New Year ’s Eve was awesome! We ate dinner with our neighbors who aren't members and then watched world war 3 happen! It was crazy! Fireworks EVERYWHERE!!! I loved it... 

New Year's Eve fireworks
The rest of the week was great. We taught a lot of people and hopefully we'll have two or three baptisms this month. We're praying and working really hard! One thing that I learned this week is that everyone can change. Right now is a time a change. It's the New Year! We have the chance to change. And that's the message that missionaries share with the world! You can change and follow Christ. It's pretty awesome! :) On one final note... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I can send pictures this week so be ready!! I love you all!! :)     --- Hermana Hicken


My new comp and I TRIED CUI! (guinea pig) SO good!! Ya'll don't know what you're missing!! :) 


American soda at our Christmas Eve party!


Christmas Eve mission party



Paneton - a type of fruit bread.  

It was really good.  I like it.


(this picture didn't send correctly)





No comments:

Post a Comment